Magnolia Crossing opened in January 2018. This community has a total of 48 assisted living units. This uniquely designed community differs from traditional assisted living in the Clovis and Fresno areas. This new community offers a different pricing schedule, more like living in a new home and provides for immediate connectivity with other seniors.
The vision for this unique assisted living community came from a Clovis couple who wanted to create an alternative to the traditional assisted living that would benefit more seniors . Because of their passion, Peer Service Inc., has been engaged to manage the operations of Magnolia Crossing. Peer Services Inc., is a resident and staff centered management company focused on building great communities throughout the United States.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Enjoys working with Seniors
- Possess leadership skills and the ability to find appropriate solutions
- Must have good computer skills including but not limited to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Docs
- Reports to and work well with the Administrator
- Excellent written, oral, phone, and presentation skills
- Ability to learn Insightly Database for database management
- Ability to track all sales activities and meet budgeted occupancy, revenue, and sales goals
- Ability to develop and implement a community outreach program
- Enjoys being a part of a team
Proven track record in sales
High School Graduate, College preferred, References upon request
SEND RESUME TO mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org